Serendipity

This site is used for Frank's assignment, of course. Also, I am using this site for those people who would like to know more about me. I have posted information about myself, my future, and my mom, etc. So please feel free to come to my blog and drop off some comments. Cheers!!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Serendipity

I guess some of you guys may be wondering why I'm using the word "serendipity" for the title of this blog.
I like this word because of the sound & the meaning.
I came across this word from the movie called "serendipity."
Here's few transcripts from movie which relate to the meaning of serendipity.


"Serendipity, a fortunate accident"
"we make our own decisions. But....fate sends signs and how we read them decides whether we're happy or not."

After I saw this movie, I realized that I should not try to change the unfortunate accident/situation, but it is more important that one should keep a positive atittude and try to learn something from that situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home